Already have an account?
If you already have an account, you do not need to use this form.
Please login using the form on the left.
WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS OF POEMS, OR POETRY CRITICISM. We are working our way through a backlog of submissions. We apologize for the inconvenience. We will continue to accept fiction and nonfiction. DO NOT USE THE FICTION AND NONFICTION OPTIONS TO SUBMIT POEMS AND POETRY CRITICISM. Such submissions will be deleted without consideration.
- To create a new account, fill in all of your contact information. If you are submitting work for someone else, fill in your contact info and fill in the name of the person you are submitting for in the "writer name" field. When you create your account, you create your own password.
- Fill in the title(s) of the work(s) you are submitting. If you are submitting multiple works, separate titles with commas. It is highly recommended that you make one submission for all titles you would like us to consider (within a given genre), though you may make as many submissions as you like. You can only submit one document at a time.
- Use the "Choose File" button to find the file on your computer that you would like to submit. Select the file and click on the open button. Your file will then appear in the "file" field. Please submit only .txt, .pdf, .doc, .dock, and .rtf files.
- If you wish, you can fill in the comments field with any additional information you'd like to send, then click submit.
- You will then have the option to review your information and confirm that it is correct. Hit continue, and you're done.
- Poems and all other submissions related to poetry should be marked as "poems and poetry criticism." Submitting your work with the wrong genre tag will cause lengthy delays.
- Do not use this form for contest submissions.
- A note on response time: Boston Review receives thousands of submissions each year, and our small staff reads every one of them. Therefore, it will take several months before you hear from us. We cannot predict how long it will take in each case. Please do not contact us to ask about the status of your submission.
- If you do not see a confirmation email, first check your spam folder. If there is no confirmation email anywhere, that means we have not received your submission. Most likely there was an error in creating your account or uploading. You will need to try again.